Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

GF1. The newest & coolest guy on my computer desk.

Finally got my hands on a Panasonic GF1! A micro four-thirds mirrorless system camera! (^'___'^)

Bought it just this morning at Greenhills Shopsville from a small kiosk who sells printers and inks. Who would have thought that they were selling this gem at a price the same as a retail Lumix 20mm 1.7 pancake lens. It's like I got the camera for free (since it was the lens that I'm really after). You probably won't see a deal like this one. This product is already phased out since last year. GF1 is a 2009 model. GF5 is the latest of the GF series, I think.

Brand new, one year warranty, price of a 20mm 1.7 pancake! Good buy! :D

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 + 20mm 1.7 Pancake Lens

Will post some test shots soon.. and a review maybe.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment