Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

BonChon Chicken, Greenhills (November Chicken Day)

It's the 23rd of the month. It's CHICKEN DAY! Happy Thanksgiving USA. Happy Turkey Day too.


BonChon at Promenade, Greenhills






Onion Rings. Soft and tasty.

BonChon Garlic Chicken. My order's kinda smaller compared last time
I was here. Effect of  worldwide economic recession?

Crunchy outer part.

Juicy inside part.


I see you!

Wasn't able to take a photo of my finished plate (bones). A BonChon crew immediately asked to clean my table a few seconds after taking my last bite. Funny. :D


"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." — 1 Cor. 10:31

2 comments:

  1. Another way of saying, "Sir, we want you to leave immediately." Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly.

      but why rush? they only have a few customers that time. there were so many empty seats.

      the crew must be new and wants to be promoted kaya ganado magligpit. haha

      Delete