Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Segafredo Zanetti lunch treat by sir Terrence. Quick food review na din :D

Sir Terrence To, our IBM project team lead, went to CPI-QS for a visit this morning to discuss some work-related issues. He treated the team for lunch later on (at Segafrado Z, as expected. this is the 2nd time). 

An opportunity for another food review! For free! :D

(Yes you are right. The images below were not taken using my 400D or HX9V. Forgot my camera so I used my old, faithful & trusty Nokia 5530 XM camera phone with a little tweaking in Lightroom ",)


What I ate:
- baked bolognese pasta (penne/ziti)
- sausage pizza, bacon/mushroom pizza (group order)
- lemon iced tea for drinks


Segafredo Zanetti signage

Concept wall inside

My iced tea glass, pizza plate & utensils. Waiting for our order

Baked Bolognese Pasta w/ bread stick

A closer look at the Bolognese. Cheezy...

Sausage Pizza

Quick review:
- pricey $_$ (will only come back here if it's free. even if i have enough money, I'll eat elsewhere)
- their baked bolognese platter is above average, though not excellent (taste-wise). did not have a 'cloud-9' experience. Serving amount is average. There were generous small chunks of tomato (though some may not like this) which makes the taste more Italian. But for the price (P330/regular size), I've tasted better.
- the pizza has a very (very) thin and crispy crust, which I like. Taste is more of 'homemade' rather than 'restauranty or fast foody', but it is definitely not tastier compared to Pizza Hut, Shakeys, Sbarro's, etc.
- their iced tea is not your common nestea iced tea. it has a full-er taste of lemon tea. it's the least i expect for the P135.00 drink. i had 5 1/2 glasses, i think.
- when you want your iced tea to be refilled, they will take your glass instead of them coming to you to refill it. i don't prefer this because the glasses may be mixed up if the server took them at the same time. When the server returned my & terrence's glass, i'm not sure whether he is sure he gave the correct glass to the respective owner. Good thing I saw a thread of cheese from my pasta hanging on one of the glasses. it confirmed that the glass was mine. Not good.
- my drink order was a LEMON iced tea. i asked them to refill my glass for the last time before going. sir terrence noticed that the color was darker.. True enough, it was not lemon iced tea anymore. They gave me a PEACH-flavored iced tea. Fyi, I don't like peach (but I sipped some of it anyway). Not not not good service if you ask me. What if sir terrence didn't notice, and I'm allergic to peach? T_T ..but it's okay mr. server, I forgive you :)  Was satisfied with the food overall. 'Twas good! Fine food! Yumyum :d

Food: 8/10
Drinks: 9/10
Service: 7/10
Ambiance: 8/10
Value for money: 5/10

Thanks SZ! Thanks sir Terrence! Thank you Lord! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment