Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

McDo Tip #1: On Cheeseburger-Chicken Fillet Meal

When I eat at McDonalds, I usually buy a cheeseburger meal and chicken fillet with rice. Since I got used to buying the Php 75.00 cheeseburger value meal before, I order my order in this order.

- Cheeseburger Value Meal (w/ Reg. Fries, Reg. Coke) = Php 75.00
- Chicken Fillet w/ Rice Ala-carte = Php 47.00
- Total: Php 122.00

Fortunately, one evening last month when I'm at Mcdonalds to eat, the line was somehow long and I got a chance to re-read their menu..... I found out that I was ordering my order in the wrong order. Here's how it should be:

- Chicken Fillet w/ Rice Value Meal = Php 50.00
- Cheeseburger Ala-carte = Php 39.00
- Regular Fries Ala-carte = Php 27.00
- Total: Php 116.00!

The exact same order, order it in a different order, then you get a Php 6.00 difference.

That's it! 'Till next McDo tip. Happy eating and happy saving! ;)

McChicken Fillet w/ Rice + Reg. Coke
Regular McFries

Cheeseburger Ala-carte

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." — 1 Cor. 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment