Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

McDonalds Double Choco Frappe

Since it's 12-12-12 today, I decided to try something different and make it somehow memorable. I originally planned to buy myself a Milk Tea for the first time ever, but did not push through since I was kinda tired that night to go to Happy Lemon.

Background: My first milk tea experience was quite horrible. I was forced to drink my sister's milk tea (Sweet Surrender) during her birthday treat at Hainanese Delights SM Megamall since she did not like it. I expected that I won't like it too, but was not expecting the taste to be almost unbearable (for me at least). But I thought that I'll give it another try since I did not mix the milk tea that time and may have sipped the pure tea part. I also didn't like the flavor (strawberry and rose syrup).

Enter the McDonald's Double Choco Frappe! Php 120.00 Medium, Php 130.00 Large size.

McDonalds Double Choco Frappe
The frappe was made upon order not like those pre-made drinks. If my memory serves me right, I saw the McCafe lady use the ff. ingredients while preparing it.
- ice
- chocolate flavor base (syrup)
- milk
- whip cream
- chocolate syrup
- chocolate powder

As expected from a chocolate milkshake junkie, I was in Cloud9-mode upon sipping my drink. But after finishing the whole thing, I kinda felt guilty when I thought of the amount of calories I've just taken.. ^___^'

No comments:

Post a Comment