Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

SIZE Matters Sausage Burgers @ 500 Shaw (with quick review)

An out of the blue family lunch treat by Tito Jimmy Isidro at Size Matters Sausage Burgers, 500 Shaw last Sunday. Yumyum! :d


(Images taken using my Nokia 5530XM)
12-inch Hungarian Sausage (Mom's order)
My little bro enjoying his pitcher of brewed iced tea
Jalapeño Cheese Spuds (I like this one)
The B.S.B. - Beef and Sausage Burger (Joshua's order)
The B.I.B. - Breakfast in Bed  (my order) 
Genuine Potato Fries
My bro Joshua was clueless how to start eating his burger
Burger looks small here
Mustard
One of the best iced tea I've tasted (if not the best)
Hoping to come back soon.. If someone will invite me for a treat :D
Size Matters!


Quick Review:

- The sausage and burgers here taste great. Period. (Tried B.I.B, B.S.B & Hungarian Sausage)
- Serving size is right for the price. I was already satisfied-full after finishing my burger.
- Pricey, but worth it... i think.
- The french fries is genuine potato, not processed. Saw some potato skins.
- I love the Jalapeño Cheese Spuds. Ate a couple of those. Don't worry, it's not that spicy.
- Their iced tea is simply one of the best, if not the best I've tasted. It has a full taste of lemon and tea in my opinion. I was able to finish the entire (big) pitcher, and I still wanted more.
- Preparation time took a little longer than I expected.
- Ambiance is good.

Food: 9/10
Drinks: 10/10
Service: 7/10
Ambiance: 8/10
Value for money: 8/10

Thanks SizeMatters! Thanks Tito Jim! Thank you Lord! :)


"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." — 1 Cor. 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment