Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Canon Red Neoprene Strap (Cheapo)

Since I already have a Canon Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home, I also thought of having its counter part — the Canon Crumpler Neck Strap. My problem is, it is also a limited edition version, like my 5MDH Canon bag. Tried looking for it online but didn't find one (even second hand ones).

What I found is a cheapo semi-look-alike in ebay. It's super cheap! $2.39 (approx. Php 100.00). Bought it right away! Did I say it's cheap? :D

This one is more comfortable than the original strap that came with the camera because it has this stretchy/rubbery feel to it. It only looks cheap though. [because in fact, it is cheap] :p 

Parcel arrived yesterday. (picked up today from the post office)

Cheapo strap on my cheapo camera. Lol

Cheapo strap partner for my not so cheapo bag :D

But I'm still hoping to find a Canon Crumpler Strap... Inform me if you see one, okay? :D

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, I have a Canon EOS Crumpler strap (as new still in the bag) - I know it's been a while since you posted but are you still looking for one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: cartucce canon

    ReplyDelete