Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Canon EF 24-105mm Lens Cup

Long before laying hands on my very own Canon DSLR, I wanted to have one of these lens cups the first time I saw it. I just didn't have money back then, and I didn't know where to buy them.

The long wait is over by the way. I was able to buy one for myself last week. Yay! :D

My new lens is here! :D

Lens mug out of the box (with free pouch)

Lens mug with the transparent cap

Just like the image in the box

Frothy coffee by my bro (i make horrible coffee by the way)

Happy meme face. lol

After using this novelty item, I started considering to enter the buy and sell business through this product to earn additional income. I already made a simple projection last week. I hope I might be able to pull this off. I'm now saving for a small starting capital and I'll start buying stocks next month.

HI VIEWER!

Do you want to buy a lens cup for yourself? or as a gift to a friend or family?
Do you want to be a reseller and earn money?
I'm now accepting pre-orders! Haha!

Don't hesitate to contact me okay! Hee hee > mauirev@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment