Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Big Daddy's Chicken (October Chicken Day)

It's the 23rd of the month. Meaning, it's CHICKEN DAY for me! :d

Chose Big Daddy's Chicken as venue for my October Chicken Day. It's my first time here.

This chicken day thing started July 23 (my father's birthday) this year. Aside from adding a little excitement to my lunch experience, I do this (eat chicken) to remember my beloved earthly father hehe. He worked once at Kentucky Fried Chicken and he's a really good cook.
[Note: I still eat chicken even if it's not chicken day. As a matter of fact, I eat chicken almost everyday. Haha!]


~ Now where were we ~

Big Daddy's Chicken, Theatre Mall, Greenhills Shopping Center

Big Daddy's Menu

Order Preparation Area

BD Chicken Chop + Rice + Soup (P120.00)

Original flavor has a faint taste/smell of cinnamon. The chop is not as
crispy as I'd expected, but still crispy. Moderately crispy on the outside and soft
on the inside. The original flavor mix is a slightly salty, but still OK. Tasty!

Mushroom Soup

Small chicken bones (first thought the chop was boneless)

Overall food experience is goooodie :)

Will definitely come back again next time to try other flavors. 

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." — 1 Cor. 10:31

2 comments:

  1. Hi kuya! Although I already know the reason, why don't you tell your readers here how you came up with the idea of eating chicken every 23rd day of the month? Just a suggestion. Nice entry btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cool, another comment! ^____^

      atin-atin nlang yung reason why I eat chicken every 23rd day of the month. It's just so full of drama.. huhuhu

      Delete